cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S5 Internet Problems

teapotmc
Newcomer

Orginally I had a HTC desire and the internet worked fine but after switching to my new Samsung Galaxy S5 I have had no Internet.

I used the step by step guide and have my mobile daa and data roaming turned on but that does nothing, for waht ever reason I have no reason.

I have tried using tweaker which works for about twenty minutes and then my internet just disappears and people in Ireland cannot use the app for what ever reason. 

What else can I do? I am at my wits end with the thing and I am just about to give it, it is really frustrating when I need to check a bus time or something. 

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Have you tried configuring the settings manually?

It's the only way that's ever worked for me on many different phones (although not including any Samsung/Galaxy phones).

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Other-Help/Internet-not-working-on-HUAWEI-ASCEND-g6-u10/m-p/34493#M1

However unfortunately I've seen many many reports of Samsung Galaxy phones spontaneously losing their settings (including APN/internet settings) for no obvious reason - and not just on 48, on lots of networks all over the world.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Yeah I have done it manually, that is what I mean by the step by step process. 

When the internet connection stops working are the settings still correct?

Does anything get the connection working again?

Eg toggling airplane mode on and off, rebooting etc.?

Sounds like a phone problem to be honest.

And as I said lots of people have reported problems like this with Samsung Galaxy phones all over the internet.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?