cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S8 internet not working

deckav
Visitor
Hi. I have a new S8 and have got the config messages and installed them and the internet still isn't working. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @deckav?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

14 REPLIES 14

Screenshot_20171202-174118.jpg

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Change Authentication Type to None/blank then switch airplane mode on and off and see if it works.

If it doesn't can you change APN Type to * and switch airplane mode on and off?

Some phones only present checkbox options for APN Type in which case default,mms,supl is correct.

Are you sure that the APN is enabled, data is enabled and data roaming is enabled?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @deckav?

deckav
Visitor
Yeaaaahhhh. Sorted thanks for the help Dalyer. In the end I changed the MVNO type from GID to NONE and that seemed to have worked. Thanks again.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That's good but you didn't have MVNO Type in the screenshot that you posted so it wasn't clear that this was one of the settings...