cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

jamesoc
Newcomer
Signal verybad since it went off for a day a few weeks ago nowhere near as good as was b4 will it be fixed as no signal in the house anymore thanks
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You need to contact 48 support about this issue and see if they can help/advise.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jamesoc
Newcomer
No problem signal keeps coming and going ill try them thanks

Switch off, take the SIM out, gently clean the contacts, reinsert it, switch on, manually search for networks, connect to 48 and see if that makes any difference.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jamesoc
Newcomer
I did that tried in different fone thinking was the fone still the same ive been blaming the fone Samsung s6 edge but same with ihone 5s

You could try a replacement SIM to see if that makes any difference?

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @jamesoc?