cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK usage

ccadogan
Newcomer
Hi when i was in northern ireland recently i couldnt receive or make calls or texts or use internet.
I am going to liverpool saturday, will it be possible for me to do any of the above? If so, how?
Thanks
Ciaran
2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

OK - a few thing to consider...

1. You need to be on a Guido membership otherwise nothing will work because EU roaming only works on Guido.

2. If you are (as it seems?) using an iPhone then this issue due to the stupid way that Apple do things is probably relevant:

iPhone abroad issue

3. If, when roaming in the EU on a Guido membership, calls and text work but internet/data does not then check your internet settings and if the APN field has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it to change it back to that then switch airplane mode on and then off and check if data starts working now.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @ccadogan?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.