cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a OnePlus abroad

aoifegall
Newcomer

Hi guys. I'm heading to Andorra tomorrow for the weekend. I've been abroad a couple of times since free roaming was introduced and my OnePlus has never worked. Enabled it for roaming, bought Guido etc. Any ideas on how to solve it this time?

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Andorra is not in the EU so Guido EU roaming will not work there unless you manage to connect to a Spanish or French network while there.
Otherwise you will need cash credit to cover the cost of outgoing and incoming calls and outgoing texts.
And data will not work.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for your reply. 

I was also in Andorra last year and everyone I was with had no issues with EU roaming. I am flying into Barcelona and also staying there for a few nights on my way back, so I'm guessing it should definitely work there. I'm just wondering if there's something different about OnePlus phones than iPhones when it comes to roaming. Are you aware of anything like this?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You might want to check with 48 if Guido EU roaming should work in Andorra.
Certainly Andorra is not in the EU and is not listed here

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/going-abroad

Android phones generally have fewer problems than iPhones when roaming so I don't know why One Plus would differ.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Were 48 support able to clarify whether or not Guido EU roaming should work in Andorra @aoifegall?