cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vodafone smart ultra 7

cjhenry
Newcomer

Hi can you help pleaaaaaaaaaase as I am pulling out my hair at this stage!!!

I have a Vodafone VDF 700 and I have not been able to get internet on my phone (WIFI is fine - but nothing else).. I was told to check the settings by seeing what my IMEI Code was (which I did) to see what I need to do on my phone to make sure it is configured correctly for it to work - BUT it says its not compatible???????

Surely someone else has this phone and has been able to get the internet on it?

Last time I opened an online chat with 48 and asked the question the person was really unhelpful as they said it was probably an issue with my phone that I needed to check, but did not help or support in any way, so am hoping someone here can help me please......

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Just follow the instructions here to get your internet settings configured correctly:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

Read and follow the instructions carefully!

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @cjhenry?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.