Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no reply

I have contacted this messenger already have spent 6 euro on getting calls and roaming aboard and it is not working need a reply soon

maryg93 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Losing internet settings

I'm constantly losing my internet settings! I have to input the settings manually! How can I stop this from happening? Please

mmoc by Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

I switched to 48 today my phone is making and receiving calls and texts but my internet is not working as a new customer do i need to do anything to activate my intetnet

Can't text using roaming in spain

Why can't I text? I'm in Spain and I've paid for roaming add ons before I left Ireland - but I can still only get and use iMessage when I'm in a wifi zone.... why?

Roaming in Bermuda

Hello! I am going to Bermuda this summer and when looking up roaming charges it only includes Europe, North America, New Zealand and Australia. Does this mean that they do not do roaming in may other countries or what?

No automatic internet

Why oh why do I not automatically get the internet each month when I buy credit and text guido..its so frustrating trying to find someone with internet to contact 48 to see what is going on..this is crap

gen1 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Roaming

Hi, I am travelling to croatia tomorrow. I am wondering will I be able to use my 3G there?

No internet

Anyone else having trouble with their internet have loads left but having trouble connecting all the time

Topup

I got a top up change it to texting if you can internet do not work in Spain where I am

Resolved! Data not Working

My data is not working. Nothing will load when I am not using wifi. It was working fine last  night.

niamhr by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like