Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet

After reseting me Samsung s4 no internet

Mobile data not working

I changed my phone from a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini to a Samsung Galaxy S4 and the Mobile data does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Motorola Moto g data

Since factory resetting my Motorola Moto G, I am unable to access mobile data , I've tried restarting phone, and have looked up and inputted new APN settings, however nothing has worked

maff by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

48 months app

Hi all. I can't download 48 months app from de App Store on my iphone 4. Says I need IOS 8. I have IOS 7 and can't update to IOS 8. Is it possible to download it elsewhere. Thanks.

No coverage

Hi, I'm finding the last 2 weeks that coverage is quite poor in Youghal Area. I have reset phone, taken SIM card out and left phone off etc. I have a iPhone 5. Is there an aerial inside phone that could be affected? I had headphone jack replaced.

Internet down?

Recently got new phone had Internet yesterday on data. Today I have none. One plus 3 phone. Any ideas?

3G on iPhone5c

I recently changed membership from GUIDO to the Mitch, I tried using 3G but it would not work, I configured the phone and checked the settings such as APN, but it still won't work. My membership renewed today so I still have the full amount left to u...

keela9 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

mobile data

i tryed everything and my mobile data isnt working i have a motorola 3g

I dont know if my data is working

My phone isn't giving me mobile data I have 12 gb left so it's not that I can receive calls and text and I can make calls and texts I am in the ballina area so I'm just wondering if the network is down or something