Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Back from Spain, Internet on iPhone 6 not working

Hi I just recently got back from my holidays in Spain and now my Internet won't work? Any one else experience something similar? By the way my phone is an iPhone 6 if it makes any diferrence? Thanks!     *edited title to match the conversation* - She...

Resolved! Internet on Bush Spira D3 5.5

My phone is a Bush Spira D3 5.5 and cannot get internet       *edited title to match conversation* - Sheena

internet

My internet hasnt workd al day

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Holidays

Just wondering im going on holidays in November to Amsterdam just wondering what be the story with my internet over there will i be able to use the Internet or do i have to buy some eu Internet data?

Holidays Internet

Just wondering im going on holidays in November to Amsterdam just wondering what be the story with my internet over there will i be able to use the Internet or do i have to buy some eu Internet data?

Samsung j3 internet settings

Does anybody know were to find setting for this phone please.I have tried the quick step but nevet got a txt to sort it.Thanks

joane by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

iOS 9 internet settings

My internet is not working and can't find the iOS 9.1 Internet settings anywhere, I can only find up to iOS 6? Are the settings different and maybe that's why it's not working?

dianac by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Umi touch

Hi just got an umi touch can you help me get mobile internet please?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 2 like

Nokia Lumia 925

Hi, I can't find Nokia Lumia on the list of phones, any suggestions?

pipipa by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like