Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Samsung galaxy S6 doesn't allow wifi roaming

I got Samsung galaxy S6...wifi will automatically connect to Internet at home. Amy automatically connects to school Internet.  But even though I have roaming switched on I cannot get Internet anywhere else.Is there something I should be doing. ..Than...

Configuration PIN(Samsung Galaxy S6)

I got a text to configure my phone. When I tried to install it asks for a PIN. The previous text I received told me to enter 0000, but it didn't work. Then I went on the Tweakker app and they sent me another text with the PIN 1234, which didn't work ...

3G not working properly

Hi,I got a new iPhone and since then I cannot play any videos or load anything on the Internet with 3G coverage, it is much slower than before on my old I phone . I have the same sim as before. Any help appreciated thanks

Mobile data

Data ran out 2days ago. Paid €3 for another 1G. Was working last night then stopped. In my information says I've no data??? And can't use my 3G

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Why is the internet not working on my phone?

I've tried doing all the things suggested on this website. I've changed all the settings and configured the phone using tweaker but the internet still won't work.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like