Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet

hy has the internet stopped working for the past week? Nothing wrong with my phone. It seems to be the network. I might get five minutes of good internet during the day and then nothing for the rest of the day. My girlfriend is having the same proble...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Lost my phone on holidays a week ago, anyway of seeing txts?

I lost my phone just over a week ago and I'm just back from holidays. I have already ordered a replacement sim BUT I need to see if I got any texts durng the week, is there a way to see old texts online? meant to be getting a new job and they said th...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can I buy internet to use in England

Hi,  I am going to Edinburgh this weekend and I am just wondering is there an nternet add on that I can buy so that my internet works over there? Thanks, Laura 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Can I Buy data while im abroad ?

Hello ! Been trying to see if I can but I'm currently away in Norway and would love to have some data so I can post Pokemon on the go Is there anyway I can get more of it or do I have to buy something extra for data while I'm away ?

Wattsapp

What is the wattsapp unlimited texting can I use it without wifi, ? And also how do I get my data roaming to work

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Data not working

Hi,I'm not able to go on the Internet or use anything wi my 3G. When I came back from holidays my iPhone 5s 3G wouldn't work. Any help?

ruxey by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like

One plus 3

Did anyone have any luck updating Internet settings on the one plus 3?