Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Internet

Hi so my Internet hasn't worked the last few weeks.at first I thought it was my phone so I re-downloaded Internet settings, restarted it, turned it on/off etc but nothing has worked, which is making me think it is not an issue with the phone. I can m...

Resolved! ARCHOS phone no internet

New connection. Phone model ARCHOS.Sim activated, The Mitch paid for.Calls and texts are ok.Please help activate dataI have checked internet settings as per your advised Generic Settings. This did not work

Resolved! ASUS Zenfone2 Laser can't connect to internet new to 48

Hi, I'm new to 48 and try to connect my ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE500KL to internet. When I click ASUS this phone is not under the option and when I try a similar type (Zenfone 4) it doesn't get me connected.What can I do?

daisy by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Internet roaming???

Hi! I'll go on a holiday to an EU country, and I'll need mobilnet there, but I didm't find anything about internet roami g on the website? How is it works, or do I have this opportunity anyway?(Sry for my English, still learning, greetings from a Hun...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like