Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with Internet

I renewed my guido membership on the 29th December. It was due to run out on the 30th. My internet however is not working now even though my calls texts etc are. It's displaying the 3G symbol, roaming and cellular data are all switched on and it says...

hunter by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Internet

My Internet for my phone has suddenly stopped working. (not wifi, as in my 3G or wahtever) This happened a couple of weeks ago so I still have 900 MB remaining, I just don't understand how it stopped working, could anybody help?

stoteh by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

CANT SIGN IN AFTER NEW SIM !!

So I have to sign in on my mums account(this one) to ask for help because I recently ordered a replacement sim for a new 5c that I got, I git the sim today and put it in my phone, it asks me to verify it with a code that's on it which I did, then it ...

kay_b by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet not working

My internet isnt working on my Samsung gran 2 duos. II have tried restarting the phone and turning off and back back on my mobile data and its still not working. I need help!!

jwell98 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Internet Issues

Hi i cant get on to the internet i have tried following the steps given but i have iOS version 8.3 and this does not have the options you have shown in any of the steps i cannot click network and there is nowhere that says APN. Please help me to get ...

Internet configuration

Hi i cant get on to the internet i have tried following the steps given but i have iOS version 8.3 and this does not have the options you have shown in any of the steps i cannot click network and there is nowhere that says APN. Please help me to get ...

One plus 2 mobile data settings

I wanted to get a one plus 2 but am wondering before I do will the data settings work on it. I know it works on the one plus one