Internet
Having trouble accessing the internet, or need the latest settings? Look no further!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can't get wifi

can someone plz help me activate the internet on my phone? I've paid for it and not been able to use it for around 2 weeks now; it's a friend's phone that's now unlocked, and texts and calls work fine...i tried the Tweakker fix and nothing was ever s...

3G

My 3G hasn't been working all week and I have plenty left, can this be fixed?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

internet

Hi i recently changed my sim to a galaxy mini and followed all the configuration instructions and saved them.  I have membership but the internet is still not working.  Can you help me out guys ASAP. Thanks Stefano

3G

Hi I am currently in Sweden for a few months and am really relying on my phone a lot. However my 3G does not work at all over here. Just wondering if there's something you can do to rectify this?Aoibhin Kenny

Internet

My internet has not been working a while ago and I just subscribe my membership today nd not yet working please help had an iPhone 6

Another 3G query.

Can you help please?My 3g won't work.I've filled in the apn EXACTLY as on here. I really have tried everything several times.Cellular data is enabled and data roaming is too.I'm running lollipop on a Umi Iron.Calls and texts are fine as is the WiFi.I...

Is the Internet down today?

My mobile internet hasn't been working, just wondering if this is happening to everyone?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

parental control.

How to set up parental control. Couldn't figure it out myself.

maximp by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Internet is terrible

Not sure how long this is happening, I was away visiting and using WiFi for past few weeks but since I arrived home to Galway a few days ago my data is awful (also terrible on my dongle which is with three.... Wondering if there's a pattern here?).Re...