cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data roaming not working

joeyjoe9
Visitor
hi my data roaming is not working. am abroad and the calls are working but not data roaming. in in correct plan and on first day it worked using 30mbs. Has not worked since. any suggestions how I get it to work. I've selected data roaming etc
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Since data worked at some stage I'm assuming that you're roaming in the EU on a Guido membership?

Check your APN configuration.

If the APN field is not 48months.liffeytelecom.com then change it to that, switch airplane mode on then off again and see if data works again.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

joeyjoe9
Visitor
thanks for that.

yes I'm on Guido. already made sure was on the correct APN still no joy, I did as you suggested with airplane mode no joy. I also restarted phone no joy.

very strange I can make calls but data not working

joeyjoe9
Visitor
got it working. seems that my phone has a couple of APN so when I changed them all to the correct APN it worked. Thanks for the help

Glad you got it working.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.