cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloading mms

dokgolf
Visitor
Hi. I'm having trouble downloading mms photos. I keep getting an error message saying unable to download at this time. Can anyone shed any light? Thanks
10 REPLIES 10

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What is the exact error message?
Do you have a data allowance and your mms APN configured correctly?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dokgolf
Visitor
"Failed to download multimedia message. Please try again later.".
I presume the settings are correct cos I used the tweaker link.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Double check that they are correct.
Maybe even delete whatever apns are currently configured and start from scratch with these instructions.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/My-Internet-is-not-working/ta-p/45928

What make and model of phone is it?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update @dokgolf?

dokgolf
Visitor
Ya. No joy with those settings either. I also couldn't get data roaming in Spain in July. Don't know if 2 are connected. My phone is a Samsung J5 (6). Thanks

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll probably have to contact 48 support and see if they can help.

Were 48 support able to help @dokgolf?

dokgolf
Visitor
Haven't had chance to get in contact with them yet

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Some people with the same problem on Samsung Galaxy report that switching off auto download of MMS message content may help.
No harm in trying.

Hope this helps.