Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

roaming data problem

[ Edited ]
Buddy
‎20-07-2017 11:21 PM

Been onto cyst service 3 times. None of internet settings they gave me work in Tenerife. In fact one of them just deleted all APN settings from my phone. ANYONE experiencing the same ?

Edit: duplicate posts moved into one thread. There's no need to post four times about the same issue in different threads. Once is sufficient.

Posted from Mozilla Firefox for Android
0 Likes

Re: roaming data problem

Buddy
‎20-07-2017 11:21 PM

0 Likes

Re: data roaming

Buddy
‎20-07-2017 11:25 PM
I have exactly same problem in Tenerife. Calls and texts working but no data. Been on live chat 3 times now and none of APN settings work. In fact one of them just delete all 48 settings from phone
0 Likes

Buddy
‎20-07-2017 11:25 PM

0 Likes

The Legend
‎21-07-2017 09:12 AM

Lots of people are having this problem but unfortunately nobody - not even 48 support it seems - can explain what's wrong and what the fix is.

The only other suggestion that I've seen is to leave the APN settings as they are but change the APN field from whatever it is while roaming back to 48months.lifffeytelecom.com, switch off/on and see if that makes any difference.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
1 Like

The Legend
‎21-07-2017 01:23 PM

Did that help at all @dokgolf?

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: roaming data problem

Buddy
‎21-07-2017 11:09 PM
Just tried that now and still no joy. Not frustrating if I'm honest. Thanks for The help though.
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community