cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow internet cork

mahoon
Visitor
Any1 else experiencing really really slow speeds in cork city I keep getting the E sign too
18 REPLIES 18

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are your internet settings correct?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Did it work OK before now?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mahoon
Visitor
Settings are correct. I used the tweakker-choose link on the page linked above (samsung s3 i9300) to send a "configuration message" just now and still getting the E symbol. I get good speeds too regular enough however last few weeks I get E sign intermittently and slow speeds.

You should contact 48 support so to see if they can help/advise:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

mahoon
Visitor
To be honest I forgot because I didnt get the E symbol since last weekend. Its usually a weekend issue and tomorrows friday so we'll wait and see.... just a thought if its usually a weekend thing then it could be congestion?

mahoon
Visitor
Oh and thanks for the replies sorry for my late one's

Did you ask 48 support about it?

I don't know if weekend congestion could cause this problem.

Hope this helps.

mahoon
Visitor
I didnt ask yet will try em tomorrow and see what they say.
Cheers

thehappyfecker
Visitor
Same thing here, where it's usually perfect it's down to about 10%, a dribble, took me 3 hours to access tweeker and it didn't make a difference at all, have to drive 40 minutes to see full strength signal, going on almost a week now, positive it's a consistent network issue after reading some of the tech reports here.