cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

y can i not get internet settings on my new bush phone wen

Anon
Not applicable

y does tweaker no reconize my phone wen i put in my IMEI no ?

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your imei had nothing to do with the online configurator.
If the online configurator doesn't work (never did for me on about 6 different phones) then just follow the instructions here as they work for all phones:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:
Your imei had nothing to do with the online configurator..

Sorry - my mistake - I only discovered today that the Help link on the 48 online Tweakker page gives the option of entering an IMEI to identify the phone make/model. I never noticed that before!

In any case if the phone make/model is not listed and the IMEI check identifies it (or not) but says that it's not supported then you need to follow the manual instructions that I linked to earlier.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all?