cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot buy membership plan - "bundle in progress"

ArkadijsM0334
Visitor

Hello. The money was withdrawn. They did not put it on the balance sheet. The connection was not made. No one contacted me. Very bad. There is no service for servicing. People help.20231025_143851.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

ArkadijsM0334
Visitor

20231025_143851.jpg

Didn't you post about this before and I responded to you then but you never answered any of the questions that I asked?

As I said there, if necessary contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you. I didn't notice it right away.

ArkadijsM0334
Visitor

ArkadijsM0334_0-1698930970798.png

Hello. The money was withdrawn. They did not put it on the balance sheet. The connection was not made. No one contacted me. Very bad. There is no service for servicing. People help.Hello. The money was withdrawn. They did not put it on the balance sheet. The connection was not made. No one contacted me. Very bad. There is no service for servicing. People help.Why doesn't it work and there is no connection.Why doesn't it work and there is no connection.Why doesn't it work and there is no connection.Why doesn't it work and there is no connection.What to do about it?What to do about it?

Please don't keep creating new threads about the same issue.

You have created about 4 already and I have had to merge them all into one.

Since you are having a problem purchasing membership you need to contact 48 support as I already suggested several times.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

As I also said before, posting personal details such as your phone number etc. on a public forum like this is not really a good idea.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ArkadijsM0334
Visitor

Hello. I received the card on Saturday.

I inserted it and paid 40 euros. The Internet worked on Sunday.

20231025_143851.jpgAnd on Monday it’s gone. Please help me so that everything becomes normal.    

King regards

Arkadijs Meinarts.

Could it have been working off the free 1GB of data that comes with a new SIM and now that has been used up?

Do calls and texts work?

Did you buy a membership out of the €40?

What does your My48 account Dashboard say about your membership status and data balance?

What does your Transactions page say about recent payments?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

By the way it's not a great idea to post personal details such as your phone number on a public forum like this.

Hello. I received the card on Saturday.I inserted it and paid 40 euros. The Internet worked on Sunday.And on Monday it’s gone. Please help me so that everything becomes normal.    King regards  20231025_143851.jpgArkadijs Meinarts.