cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to make calls to north of Ireland

Anon
Not applicable
My membership runs out on the 20th November, I need to make important calls to the north of Ireland and some land lines in Ireland, can somebody please give a solution to this problem
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Calls to Irish (Republic of Ireland) are covered by your memberhsip or add-on landline minutes allowances.

You get some such minutes with your membership but if you need more then you can buy landline call minutes add-ons:

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/add-ons

For calls to NI landlines see here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Calling-Northern-Ireland-landlines/td-p/36760

Basically if you use the 048 prefix then NI landline calls will be also covered by your membership or add-on landline minutes allowances. But if you call using the UK international call prefixes 00 44 ... you will need cash credit (50c per minute) to make the call.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

martino12
Newcomer
I cannot get service or even open sim

You need to post more info.

Did it ever work or are you new to 48 and just trying to get started?

What do you mean "open SIM"?

Please describe in more detail what you are trying to do, what goes wrong, any error messages that you get etc.

I presume that this has nothing specifically to do with calling Northern Ireland which is what this thread is about?

Hope this helps.

Any update?