cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal a lot off the time, never have siginal in europe

ivers19
Visitor
A lot of the time when I check my phone I don't have siginal, when I am in other European countries excluding the north, I never have siginal, I bought the European add on in January as I was visiting Italy, Spain and Portugal and I wanted to be able to ring home but it was a complete waste of money as I Never had signal, wondering if you could help me sort this out please, and if that European add on could be refunded that would be great, thanks in advance, Liam.
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Are you using an iPhone?

If so then it's probably this:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862/jump-to/first-...

You need to be persistent to get that to work while abroad if you forget to do it before travelling.

Blame Apple for the stupid way that they do things unfortunately.

If you want a refund for unused add-ons then you need to contact 48 support directly and ask them if this is possible.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DId that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ivers19
Visitor

do i have to change these settings everytime i head up the north of ireland ? thansk liam. 

If you don't automatically get a signal when roaming then yes - due to the stupid way that Apple do things unfortunately.

Hope  this helps.