cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejoining 48?

Anon
Not applicable

Hi, I was with 48 for over a year then switched to Vodafone. I would like to move back to 48. I still have my old 48 SIM, can I use that or will I need to order a new one?

Cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable

When I log into my account it says '' Your account has been de-activated. Please register a new SIM if you wish to re-activate your account''. I take it I need to order a new sim, register it and then port my number back from Vodafone to 48?

Thanks.

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I think it depends on how long you have been away from 48.

After several months they may disable/delete your account.

Terminating and ending the agreement

Suspending the 48 Services

Try logging into your old 48 account and see what happens.

If you can get in and it looks OK then try the SIM.

However if you ported your number from 48 to Vodafone then there may be no number associated with the old SIM even if it is working.

In that case you may need/want to port your number (back?) from Vodafone to 48.

If necessary contact 48 support for assistance.

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

When I log into my account it says '' Your account has been de-activated. Please register a new SIM if you wish to re-activate your account''. I take it I need to order a new sim, register it and then port my number back from Vodafone to 48?

Thanks.

Yeah - sounds like you need a new SIM alright and then port your number back over.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

How to rejoin

@JAINAJ4552 wrote:
How to rejoin

Get a new SIM, activate it, and port your number over if you want.

GerardK6418
Newcomer

It says somewhere that after 90 days from last membership expiration your account will be terminated. Order a new sim and start again if you want back in again. Seems reasonable to me ! .

@GerardK6418 wrote:

It says somewhere that after 90 days from last membership expiration your account will be terminated. 

It's longer than that.

See section 7 of the terms and conditions.

Aaronm3305
Newcomer
My 4g isn’t working how do I fix this?

@Aaronm3305 wrote:
My 4g isn’t working how do I fix this?

You'll need to post a bit more info.

Did it work before?

When did it stop working?

What changed - e.g. settings changes, phone update, roaming abroad and now back home?

Are calls/texts working OK?

Do you have an active membership plan and a non zero data balance?

Are your APN settings configured correctly?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com