cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some device not working

IvicaC0786
Newcomer

1st of all your chat is not working at all!! Like 9am to 9pm?? And still nothing!

2nd of all since I was abroad and I didn't get any service you were trying to fix my internet settings and since then when I came back to ireland I can't make anymore calls to 1890 for some reson. Can you help me with these issues PLEASE!!??

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

I've noticed that the chat often doesn't appear on mobile (phone/tablet) but does on computer/desktop for some reason. Doesn't make much sense to me but maybe try that next time?

1890 calls should be covered by your membership/add-on calls allowances. Do you have an active membership/add-on with call minutes left? If so what happens when you try to call a 1890 number? Any error message?

Are other calls to landlines and mobiles working ok?

For what it's worth there may be a regular landline alternative for the 1890 number that you are trying to call. See here:

http://www.saynoto1890.com/

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

IvicaC0786
Newcomer
1.I’ve tried char support on chrome, firefox and safari and none of them seem to work

2.I have my membership credit and I added extra just to be sure and still doesn’t work. Just when I call the number I get the message telling me that “ “We are sorry but number 1890 is not in service anymore, please check online for new number. You have not been charged for this call.”

3. Calls and landlines are working fine. Even when I call that number from different phone or landline phone it is working normally except from your network

4. There no alternative because everyone who I know that is using this number doesn’t have any issues at all!

@IvicaC0786 wrote:
Just when I call the number I get the message telling me that “ “We are sorry but number 1890 is not in service anymore, please check online for new number. You have not been charged for this call.”

That sounds like the number that you're calling is no longer in service. Are you absolutely sure that you're dialling the number correctly and using the same one that works for others that you know? Can you call any other 1890 numbers?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

IvicaC0786
Newcomer
This is just first 4 number of the full number and it is number of one of the irish milk suppliers and everyone in the company is calling that number to place their order, but only I can’t call them because of unknown reasons! So I have to borrow a phone to call it or use the landline and it’s anoying AF!
And I’m using correct number.
I don’t know if I can call any other 1890 number, this is the only one that I have and I need!

I see.

Unfortunately I don't know why this is happening.

You will have to contact 48 support about it.

If you can't get the chat feature on any platform then maybe you can use the complaints email address here?

https://48.ie/legal/code-of-practice

Seems that 1850/1890/076 numbers are ceasing to work from the start of 2022 (https://www.comreg.ie/comreg-urges-organisations-using-1850-1890-or-076-numbers-to-contact-their-tel...) but they are already prematurely no longer accessible from 48 for some reason. I was trying to call a 1850 number this morning and got the "1850 numbers are no longer in service" message but I could call ok from my Virgin Media landline.

EniolaJ4647
Newcomer
My service isn’t working

EniolaJ4647
Newcomer
My service isn’t working

@EniolaJ4647 wrote:
My service isn’t working

You'll need to post a bit more information/context for the community forum to offer advice.