cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tesco a/c closed - when will number appear on 48?

ZitaM4473
Newcomer

Tesco Mobile confirmed my account is closed when will my old number appear in my profile on 48

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you use the porting process to request that your number be ported over from Tesco to 48?

If you did and it seems to be taking too long then you'll need to contact 48 support about this.

See the links in my signature below.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Support take 7 working days to reply. In the meantime i’m without my phone number i’ve had for 20 plus years. It’s life disruption when crèche can’t contact me and online banking authentication can’t be done. Why can’t the process be quick

You haven't explained what the problem is.

Support take 7 working days to reply.

That's strange - they say 2 days here:

Customer Queries

Our 48 Agents are in the best position to deal with and resolve your queries or issues and should be the first people you contact. Our agents will respond to you within a maximum time of 2 working days. 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch with your 48 Customer Care. This is your unique contact reference number 712252.

Please be aware that we are experiencing higher volumes than usual due to current events and as such we will endeavour to provide a response to your query within 7 working days.

In the meantime, why not take control of your query and check out our 48 Community where we’ve lots of information available on our plans, managing your account and much more.

Thank you for your understanding and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Kind Regards,
48 Customer Care