cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download 48 app on IOS

DalisaM0760
Newcomer
I am unable to download 48 app from my IOS. Help me with the solution. I just bought new card and I am unable to access offers as well.
3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What happens when you try to download the 48 app from the Apple Store?

Any error messages?

Obviously 48 have no control over what happens on the Apple Store.

What exactly do you mean by "I just bought new card and I am unable to access offers as well."?

What card are you referring to?

What offers are you referring to?

You might want to review the getting started guides.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

When I search for My 48 app on Appstore then I cannot find the official app. Also, a friend of mine has the offer that for starting 3months she will get plans for 50% discount and for me they are asking to pay the whole amount.

@DalisaM0760 wrote:
When I search for My 48 app on Appstore then I cannot find the official app. 

Perhaps your Apple ID country/region is not set to Ireland?

@DalisaM0760 wrote:
Also, a friend of mine has the offer that for starting 3months she will get plans for 50% discount and for me they are asking to pay the whole amount.

Did you sign up for that offer when it was available?

2. Your right to avail of the Promotion (eligibility) is exclusively subject to you ordering a 48 SIM as a new customer between 30th May 2023 and 2nd October 2023 and buying your first plan before 31st October 2023 and your second and third plans within 90 days of expiry of the previous plan purchased (“Eligible Plan Discount Period”). The Promotion excludes all other 48 price plans.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.