cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew membership plan

EvelynM9349
Newcomer

I have tried in vain on 3 seperate devices to renew my monthly membership. I have a save card for payment but this is out of date. I cannot delete the old card, i cannot add a new car, i cant even buy it from the gift shop. Ive been on customer support complete and uther waste of time. For a company that im trying to give money to they are making it impossable to work with them. Any help much appericated

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Only 48 will be able to help you with this so you'll have to persist with dealing with them.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com.

If the service is unsatisfactory then you could consider making a complaint.

See here:

What exactly happens when you try to delete the existing registered payment card?

Any error messages?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

EmmaB9076
Newcomer

New to add on new card will not let me

> New to add on new card will not let me

Your post doesn't make much sense @EmmaB9076 

You'll need to explain your issue more clearly if you want assistance from the Community Forum.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.