cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number

loraine85
Visitor
Iv recently registered to 48 i asked to keep my old number but was given a new one how can i change this.. The sim i got was given to me by a friend who ordered it for me
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

See here:

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

loraine85
Visitor
When i click into this the screen goes slightly dark and then it wont let me click into anything (wont let me put in the phone number)

You mean this screen?

http://48months.ie/portin

Where are you browsing to this - e.g. on the phone, tablet, laptop/PC?

If it doesn't work on the phone then you may need to try one of the other devices if possible.

This link generates a popup which needs to be dismissed before you can use the porting form to enter your number - maybe this is causing problems with whatever way you are trying to browse to it?

If necessary contact 48 support for assistance:

How to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

loraine85
Visitor
I am using my fone yes when it goes into it the screen goes dark and then when i tap it it goes bright but wont allow me click into anything.. I can try onba laptop later.. If i have already acctivated a new number with 48 can i change back to my old fone number??

Even if a new 089 number is activated on your account you can still port over your old number using that form. I don't know why it doesn't work for you on your phone but hopefully on a laptop it will work better. Bear in mind that porting hours are basically office hours so if you submit a porting request this evening nothing will happen until tomorrow at the earliest. See the original link that I posted about porting your number.

Hope this helps.

thank you il try in the morning from the laptop and let you no...