Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A quick hello

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey everyone.

I'm going to be one of the new communtiy managers from next week and wanted to introduce myself.

I've been with 48 from the very start.  Way back to February 2012 !!  Ah the memories !!

Most of my inetrests are sporting related.  A big Manchester United (awaiting the abuse) and Philadelphia Eagles fan.

Never happy unless I have a steaming hot cup of black coffee in front of me !!  He says as he takes a gulp of Tim Hortons.  Ahhhhh  sweet !!!

So that's a little bit about me.  Catch you all later.

dc888

5 REPLIES 5

Anon
Not applicable
Hey nice to meet you 😄
I've actually been helping 48 for a few years too, before there was forum on here and I used to help out on the Facebook page. Much nicer having this place to talk about nonsense 😛
I'm afraid Im not such a sports fan (but I do follow the big rubgy and football matches if they're on).
I'm more of a modern family/arrested development sorta person!
See you around the mad house 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
... Wait a second... Damien ?? Man U fan ?? It's me Camille !!! Remember me the facebook helper all those years ago ? This is mental haha

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Ah Camille I remember you now.  Haha nice to speak to you again.

dc888

Anon
Not applicable

Isn't it a small world?
Awesome hahah

@camsterr wrote:

Isn't it a small world?
Awesome hahah

"Small world; even smaller forum" B.J