cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone recommend good new video games?

Anon
Not applicable

Long, terrible story short... preordered Metal Gear Solid Phantom Pain as a christmas present for someone (I knew it wouldnt be released anytime soon. but still!!)..... and Ive just read it mighnt be released until the end of 2015.... yeah to say i'm annoyed is an understatement 😞

But yes! Can anyone reccomend other games in the meantime? Imma message Gamestop with the receipt and tell them I don't want to wait another year thank you very much, and I want to change games.

Battlefield 4 and  AC Black Flag are out of the question... someone help me out!

17 REPLIES 17

Anon
Not applicable
new Final Fantasy looks killer!

oh, and legend of zelda. 😉 hahah

Anon
Not applicable

Hmmm didn't think about the new FF!!
And he has a PS4 so any LoZ game is out of the question 😕

Anon
Not applicable

If you have a computer or even the Xbox ONE, you'd probably want to keep your eyes open for Titanfall, which is set to release now next month! Smiley Happy

Anon
Not applicable

That actually looks awesome!
although Ive decided to go with The Stick of Truth - the new southpark game 🙂

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

I'd get PS4 just so I could play the new Killzone.

Anon
Not applicable

I got a chance to play the beta there recently on the PC, was a really great experience, you can easily tell though that some of the developers on it came from COD4! I've not got a Xbox ONE nor the PC capable of running it smoothly (that's at home, living elsewhere for college!) but yeah, the southpark looks sicks! too bad it got slightly censored here 😞

Anon
Not applicable

Just had to come back in and recommend something new, just annouced officially today by the well known studio that brought you the Arkham Series (Asylum and City) Rocksteady are back with another and final installment of the series!

Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer

Anon
Not applicable
Final Fantasy! Diablo 3!!

Anon
Not applicable

Diablo three looks AMAZING!!

For who anyone who hasn't watched the cineamtic trailer, WATCH THIS NOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7QJwQ58T0