cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer text a German no.

fff
Newcomer
Hi guys, I can no longer text my Bro Who lives in Germany, this problem only started last month. Anybody have similar problems????
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Is he using a German mobile number or an Irish mobile number over there?

If he's using a German mobile number then do you have cash credit to cover the cost of the texts (25c per SMS)?

If not put some cash credit on your account and try again.

If it still doesn't work then contact 48 support for advice.

If he's using an Irish mobile number over there then you may need to contact 48 support and he may need to contact his provider's support people too.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @fff?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

fff
Newcomer
Hi.
Thanks for the reply. Yes your reply does help. He's on a German mobile no. And I do have credit. This all started when the roaming rules changed. Thanks again.

The new roaming rules should have nothing to do with this.

Can you call him?

Or calls and texts don't work?

Do calls/texts to Irish mobiles work OK?
Do you have a current membership?

You may need to contact 48 support for advice if all else fails.

Hope this helps.

Any update @fff?