cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t get 3G to work

philipofhowth
Visitor
Hi away in Greece at the moment phone working well but can’t get 3G to work no data. Thanks Philip
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Check your internet settings.
If the APN field has changed from 48months.liffeytelecom.com then edit it, change it back to that, save the change, reboot and see if data starts working.
If it doesn't then you'll have to contact 48 support for more assistance.
See the link in my signature below.
Some people roaming in the EU on a Guido membership have this problem and some never get data working at all for some reason even though it should just work.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @philipofhowth?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

philipofhowth
Visitor
The APN is set correctly so that is not the problem any other options I can try Regards Phillip

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to contact 48 support as I mentioned above.

Were 48 support able to help at all @philipofhowth?

alfiec76
Visitor
Is the network down

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Not for me in Dublin.
Working fine here.