cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

College Assignments Time

Anon
Not applicable

Hey guys, 
It's that time of year again, bogged down with essays and presentations and exams!
I'm lucky as I had all my exams for this year during christmas, although I'm still stuck with a whole load of essays and assignments.. -_-

However, suprisingly I've been keeping up to date with errthang the lecturers having been dumping. I like having it done so I can do much more productive things in my spare time ..

Such as watching Adventure Time on Netflix and playing Pokemon...

How are you guys getting on?

8 REPLIES 8

Anon
Not applicable
my USB stick got 100% corrupt last weekend and I'd to do 3 end of year assignments again.

they're all done now and all the redone works been submitted.

Anon
Not applicable

I have two massive essays to do -_- and two more group assignments grr ..

Anon
Not applicable
time to make a documentary!

Anon
Not applicable

I've got a report (1800 words , with no words so far) due for this Sunday, plus a test worth 20% on Friday, plus something due for tomorrow (business plan)... it's a busy week considering my maths test was also there on tuesday 😞

Anon
Not applicable

Some tips:

• Dropbox, cant get corrupted, version history, basically a college student's best friend.
  • Start walking/running everyday for at least 30 mins. Really helps with stress.
  • Lots of water!
  • Get sleep.

Anon
Not applicable

Those are awesome tips, my plan after i've finished assignments is to get fitter.
I'm kinda lucky that I know how to cook well for myself, and even if i eat junk I don't gain much weight, but i'm planning to exercise more 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
i can't cook.

Anon
Not applicable

LEARN 😛

I never can take that "I can't cook" excuse, if you can do crazy musical skills then you can definitely learn how to make a dinner, my dear friend 😉