cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Competition! Submit a snap to give us holiday envy!

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Here in 48 we refuse to admit that it’s September, so we want to be made to believe it’s still summer outside.

Submit a photo of your enviable summer holiday or world travels! The photo that gives us the most holiday envy wins €20 free credit.

As with everything in life, there are some rules so click here to read through them. And please, for the love of our innocence, keep it clean and decent!

Happy snapping!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

imurphy1
Newcomer

Summer skiing. Gotta love it!

IMG-20150817-WA0000.jpg

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11

imurphy1
Newcomer

Summer skiing. Gotta love it!

IMG-20150817-WA0000.jpg

Zermatt, Switzerland

I know I'm out of the running to win this, but couldn't help but share!

Weather like today's really makes me miss Florence, Italy!

11407184_10205402850565374_2120064112168597940_n.jpg

@48_Retired wrote:

I know I'm out of the running to win this

You're not - it's open until 3pm today and even then I'm not sure that it's a hard and fast cut-off point based on previous similar competitions... Man Happy

Edit: oh - maybe you are - presumably 48 staff are not eligible...? Man Indifferent

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

@48_Retired wrote:

I know I'm out of the running to win this

You're not - it's open until 3pm today and even then I'm not sure that it's a hard and fast cut-off point based on previous similar competitions... Man Happy

Edit: oh - maybe you are - presumably 48 staff are not eligible...? Man Indifferent

Out of the running as an employee 🙂

But you're right, competition is closing at 3pm today so the countdown is on for any last entries! Cat LOL

Congrats to @imurphy1, you gave us holiday envy and have won yourself €20 credit!“

Enjoy!!!

Damian

axas9
Visitor

Love to be again under that tree in peace and quiet reading.