cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error messige logging in app

zc101
Newcomer
Error message when trying to log in app.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
This is what I got from support...

"Hi .... ,

Thank you for your email.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.48 Months mobile application is upgrading currently and that's the reason you are facing the issue. The issue won't be existing for longer time since our technical team is working on it. Please bear with us till then and you can get your account details through your My48 website till then.

If you face any kind of issue or have any queries , feel free to write back to us or you can initiate a chat with us through your My 48 account and will be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
the Care Crew
Go Conquer."
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

23 REPLIES 23

I go to Help and sign in from there. It has worked for me

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Yep still not working... 😞
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Same again today - still not working...

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Another day, same error...

I managed to look into this on a rooted phone and get the log when the app tries to login.

This is the problem:

Volley

[296] a.a: Unexpected response code 500 for https://m.48months.ie/ws/v1/http/Login

Still not working.

And still no reply to my support query about it where I pointed out what the error is (above).

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Still not working...

shallion
Newcomer
Day 7, still not working!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Got this from support yesterday but, as you say, the app is still not working today...

"Thank you for your email.

Our technical team is working their best to sort this issue at the earliest for you. I've raised the concern to our technical team and the ticket ID is ... Our technical team is working their best to get this sorted soon for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us.

If you face any kind of issue or have any queries , feel free to write back to us or you can initiate a chat with us through your My 48 account and will be happy to assist you."

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What do you mean?
There's no "help" option in the app.