cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error messige logging in app

zc101
Newcomer
Error message when trying to log in app.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
This is what I got from support...

"Hi .... ,

Thank you for your email.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.48 Months mobile application is upgrading currently and that's the reason you are facing the issue. The issue won't be existing for longer time since our technical team is working on it. Please bear with us till then and you can get your account details through your My48 website till then.

If you face any kind of issue or have any queries , feel free to write back to us or you can initiate a chat with us through your My 48 account and will be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
the Care Crew
Go Conquer."

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

23 REPLIES 23

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yeah - I've been getting that too on the app and also sometimes here on the forum/website since yesterday evening and have reported it to 48 support. I'll post back if/when I get a response from them.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

zc101
Newcomer
Reinstalled app, no difference. Can't log on either on android or iOS device.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
This is what I got from support...

"Hi .... ,

Thank you for your email.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.48 Months mobile application is upgrading currently and that's the reason you are facing the issue. The issue won't be existing for longer time since our technical team is working on it. Please bear with us till then and you can get your account details through your My48 website till then.

If you face any kind of issue or have any queries , feel free to write back to us or you can initiate a chat with us through your My 48 account and will be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
the Care Crew
Go Conquer."

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Still not working for me today... 😞

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Still not working so the only way to manage your account etc it to log into the website and do it there.

boycey
Visitor
Still no access to app due to error message. OK logging in thru webpage

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Day three and the app is still not working. 😐

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Day four and still not working.

spiker
Newcomer
48 App is not fixed and is not working one week later.