cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error messige logging in app

zc101
Newcomer
Error message when trying to log in app.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
This is what I got from support...

"Hi .... ,

Thank you for your email.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.48 Months mobile application is upgrading currently and that's the reason you are facing the issue. The issue won't be existing for longer time since our technical team is working on it. Please bear with us till then and you can get your account details through your My48 website till then.

If you face any kind of issue or have any queries , feel free to write back to us or you can initiate a chat with us through your My 48 account and will be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
the Care Crew
Go Conquer."

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

23 REPLIES 23

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Sorry, there is but that logs you into the forum and not the app.
The app login is broken for more than a week now.
I pointed the specific http error out earlier but they still haven't fixed it.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

Still not working but different error today:

"Unable to login - wrong credentials" 

even though I definitely entered the correct email address and password (same ones that I use to login here).

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Oh, and requesting a password reset doesn't work either (no email sent).

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Finally can log in! 😄