cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday 13th!

Anon
Not applicable

Today is friday 13th! 

What does this day of superstitious traditions mean to you? 

5 REPLIES 5

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Well firstly it's a Friday and that means parrrrrty! Apart from that it's a pretty good movie. Btw, check out this prank which could have gone horribly wrong if somebody had decided to turn around and smack him!

What this usually means to me, is sitting hunched-up in some dark corner of the house, frantically rubbing rosary beads and praying that the rock that falls from a roof, or the runaway bus that's careering out of control don't have my name on them! The rest of the day is spent pelting black cats with empty milk bottles, and window cleaners with ninja stars...  

Need help? Go here

Anon
Not applicable

I'm not superstious at all, in fact many a time I'll say Bloody Mary three times in front of a mirror in front of friends to scare them, it's quite fun really 🙂 And I'm fine...... i think 😉

ozzie
Newcomer

Friday the 13th really is unlucky for some , my firend droped his phone trough a gulie but luckaly enough there was like another metal gulie cover under that , and it got stuck on that ! we tried to get it out , but no one could fit their hand trough and the phone was literaly balancing on the side , it's a long way down after the second cover , and someone texted him the phone started to vibrate and fell down to the very bottom where there is no chance of getting it haha 

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

My unlucky day must have been Sunday, the 15th, got food posining from my breakfast sausage, ugh... 😕 Did you all get through the day ok?