cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have credit but can't send a text

kerrimcd
Newcomer
My membership ran out today, I still have credit but am unable to send a message. Can I not send a message with my credit or do I have to have membership?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You have to have an active membership and a membership or add-on text allowance balance to be able to send texts.

(International texts are charged to your cash credit balance but you still need an active membership).

In short you will not be able to send texts without an active membership even if you have cash credit on your account.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You have to have an active membership and a membership or add-on text allowance balance to be able to send texts.

(International texts are charged to your cash credit balance but you still need an active membership).

In short you will not be able to send texts without an active membership even if you have cash credit on your account.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.