Did you mean: 

Job Hunting Tips?

Anon
Not applicable

So i'm searching for a part-time job.

In Dublin.

As a student.

Halp 😞

So i've been popping into every nook and cranny, every website and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I'm stuck in the viscious circle of:

need-experience-for-job.jpg

And the problem is, i don't know anyone who can put a good word in, 'tis a hard life !

Anyone stuck like me?

15 REPLIES 15

Anon
Not applicable

Congrats, fingers crossed that the job will come through for you! 🙂 I'm in need of a job myself, gonna have to "improve" my CV's appearance and content asap..

Anon
Not applicable

Unfortunately I didnt get it!

The experience of the interview as great though, so so posh 😛
They asked really intricate questions, it wasn't the simple "Are you able to work in a team" sort of interview.

Advice? I studied their menu and facilities INSIDE OUT before I went in, and they were rather impressed I was able to discuss the menu offhand like I had just looked at it 😉
In the end it was my lack of experience that cost me the job, but they seemed to like me a lot in the interview, it's never a bad thing to be able to make people laugh 🙂

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Ah well, on to the next one then! 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O6bWb7oEuE

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

Dayler, Trainspotting is like my favourite movie so that was a pretty **bleep** hilarious thing to watch.
Shur next time I'll try a liiiiiiitle bit of cocaine and i'm sure the interviewers will appreciate it 😛

Speed. Not cocaine! Man LOLMan Tongue

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.