cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
69% helpful (11/16)
jess_48
Community Manager
Community Manager

Recruit & Reward is your way of getting free credit, and yes, you read that right… Free credit!

So, if you're clever about it and have lots of friends, you’ll never have to pay for your plan again, it’s that easy!  

The rewards don’t stop there though, we’ll also give the same amount of credit to your recruited friend straight away, so it’s a win-win.

Visit your My48 dashboard and select Reward in the bottom navigation. For more details, scroll on.  

How does Recruit & Reward work? 

This first thing you’ll need to do if you want to start earning Recruit & Rewards is to share your unique URL with your friends. Once your friend orders their sim through your unique URL and purchases their first plan, than you’ll both receive credit to the value of the plan your friend has purchased. 

How do I recruit my friends for Recruit & Rewards? 

You can share your unique SIM ordering URL with your friends on social media and through your email, so they can order their own SIM to sign up. Once your friend purchases their first plan, you both earn credit and it is then applied to your account instantly. 

What can I earn? 

You earn a free month’s plan depending on the type of plan that your friend purchases. So, for example, if your friend buys a plan for €12.99, you both earn €12.99 in credit, and this can be used to purchase a new month’s plan, add ons, or you can keep it as additional credit, it’s up to you. 

Is there a limit? 

Nope, there’s no limit to the number of friends you can recruit, which means more credit and a bigger community to interact with for you! 

When will my credit be added to my Account?  

Immediately, as long as you followed all of the above. 

How do I keep track of my Recruit & Reward earnings? 

You can keep track of how much you’ve earned by looking at the Recruit & Reward screen within the My48 dashboard.

What happens if I'm no longer a 48 member at the time that Recruit & Reward is being paid out? 

If you’ve left 48, then you won’t receive the credit. To get your Recruit & Reward earnings, you must have an active 48 account at the time that Recruit & Reward is being paid out.  

My friend has ordered a Recruit & Reward SIM through my unique URL but is not a member yet. Do I still get Recruit & Reward? 

No, your Recruit & Reward credit will only be applied to your account once your friend has bought their first plan.  

If they’ve ordered a 48 SIM using your unique URL, then you’re nearly there… you’ll just need to use your powers of persuasion to give them that extra nudge to buy their plan!

What happens if my friend orders a SIM, but it wasn't through my Recruit & Reward URL?

Hard luck 😢 😢

You can only earn Recruit & Reward if your friend gets a SIM connected to your personal Recruit & Rewards. Don’t give up though, get back recruiting! You can always send them a request for 1GB as part of your Flexi-data options, check out our article on Flexi-data to get acquainted. 

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Version history
Last update:
‎30-05-2023 09:48 AM
Updated by: