cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Midterm/reading week!

Anon
Not applicable

So guys! What are you up to for the week? 
I've a load of assignments to be honest so I'm just chilling at home for the week (free food and internet yay!) and hopefully see Babadouk sometime next week because it looks AWESOME >_<
What about you guys?

3 REPLIES 3

bigjoeod
Regular

Nothing of interest planned as of yet - normally something always pop up though - so it's just gonna be taking it easy I suppose, catch the end of season 5 of love/hate on Sunday.

#quietlife

xorth
Visitor

Hello camsterr. Did you see Babadook in the end? What was it like? Im thinking of seeing Fury next week or Intersteller, Im undecided! Anyone have any recommendations? 😄

Anon
Not applicable
Greetings Xorth!
Feels like im paying respects to an alien, rather than saying hey to someone I know personally outside of the inter-webs.
Yes.. I did see Babadook. Weren't you there beside me, witnessing my slow descent into a nervous breakdown before the inevitable nightmares persued 😞
Something happier next week mayhaps ? With happy smiling faces and not terror-stricken ones ..