Members

Average Joe

Moving back to Ireland

I was living in Brazil and now I am moving back to Ireland. I am wondering with my SIM card will work when I get there. Or if I need to order a new SIM card.

I'll be returning in September.

Thanks.
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

Re: Moving back to Ireland

[ Edited ]

You mean your 48 SIM I presume?
How long have you been away and when is the last time that you bought 48 membership?
In approximate terms if you haven't bought membership for about a year then your account/number can probably be revived.
Longer than that and it may have been deleted and your number recycled and to use 48 you'll need a brand new account, SIM and number.

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Average Joe

Last time I brought membership, if I am not wrong was last November. Now I am moving back on 02nd of August. I'd like to know if I'll be able to use this SIM card with the same number. Because if is that possible I'll buy a membership for that SIM card, if it is not possible I'd like to order a new SIM car with 48.
Thanks a million!
Posted from Apple iPhone
The Legend

Should work.
Try logging into your online account to check that the account is still active.
If not then contact 48 support.
Ditto if it is active but you have problems buying membership or using the SIM.

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Posted from Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Highlighted
The Legend

Did that help at all @verinha2205?