Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Community Managers

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi everyone,

You've already seen some hellos in Just Hang Out from our new Community Managers - they will indeed be taking over from me after this week and will be looking after this forum as I will be moving on to some other exciting stuff. Not to worry, you'll be in good hands!

I've hugely enjoyed chatting to you all and will miss you guys.

All the best, and stay out of trouble. Cat Wink 

Cheers,

Marion

11 REPLIES 11

Anon
Not applicable
See you Marion!
Don't worry, they'll keep an eye on us 😛
Good luck with your future endeavours 😄

serba122
Newcomer
Hi I hv bn trying to buy my membership since yesterday bt it keeps giving me the "oops please try again later " until this afternoon and I hv the bn able to make calls or go online on my phone which has resulted in some issues at my work place atm ,,,what's the problem with the network ,????, what do I do now as am soo worried . Any help now will do please....

Can you try another device and/or browser - especially if you are trying to do this on your phone over a data connection?

If that doesn't work you could try topping up by voucher and buying membership by text:

How do I top up? Overview of the top-up payment op...

How do I buy stuff by text?

If you continue to experience problems you should contact 48 support for assistance:

Guide on how to get help

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

bigjoeod
Regular

"MarionH, so good, that when she left it took not one, not two, but three community manager's to replace her."

Anon
Not applicable

how come i can ring 0818 numbers

Anon
Not applicable

sorry i ment "cant"

@jimtobin94 wrote:

how come i can't ring 0818 numbers

You need cash credit on your account to cover the costs of these numbers.

50c per minute.

They are not covered by membership or add-on bundled allowances.

See here under All the other call charges > Directory enquiries and others:

Other call charges

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

duck1
Newcomer
hi can i use 48 network on my 3pay as you go on my wfi

You post is not that clear.

Are you asking if you can use a handset originally provided you 3 on the 48 network?

You can use any phone on 48 as long as it's unlocked for use on any network.

If a specific handset is locked to another network then you need to get it unlocked first.

If you are asking something else then please clarify. Thanks.

Hope this helps.