Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network since Friday evening

janemoore
Newcomer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

janemoore
Newcomer
Cannot receive or make calls also no internet since Friday evening here in Wexford Ireland

View solution in context

22 REPLIES 22

janemoore
Newcomer
Cannot receive or make calls also no internet since Friday evening here in Wexford Ireland

60-euro-in-credit-no-phone-since-fryday

janemoore
Newcomer

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You probably need to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What happens when you manually search for networks?
Can you see and connect to 48?
Did anything change on your phone recently - software update, settings changes etc?
Were you roaming abroad recently?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

kippure
Newcomer

No network also in Wicklow since Friday evening and no one can tell me what the problem is . 3 phones in our house on the network . 

kippure
Newcomer
Me too in wicklow

Working fine for me in Dublin now and all weekend.

As I mentioned above you probably need to contact 48 support.

See the link in my signature below.

Answering the questions that I asked above might also help.

This site is sometimes useful for monitoring local outages on Three and virtual networks such as 48 operating on their network:

http://downdetector.ie/problems/3/map/

Hope this helps.

Any update @janemoore or @kippure ?

Any update on the questions that I asked?

Were 48 support able to help?