Level 13: Post Grad.
kevinoism

Re: PS4 Vs. Xbox One Vs Wii U, Which is better ?

Yeah thanks to nintendo our childhoods were made awesome with Pokemon on the gameboy!!

Level 1: First Base
luyu

I would like to go xbox since Microsoft changed the Internet connection request, while ps4 does not include the thing like kinect.

Level 21: The Hot Rod
nubus

this arguement is never gunna go away is it?

theres pros and cons to both systems... It all boils down to what games come out on what system; to me...
--
Ask An Agent.
How to mark as solved.

-Paddy; Community Helper.
Level 2: The Newbie
theinspector

Why is the wii u even in this versus haha it's a pile of stink.
Posted from Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Level 15: Intermediate
camsterr

I don't think it's a pile of stink really , just coz it's not a sleek piece of hardware for hardcore gamers its a pretty nice to play ! People thought lowly of the Nintendo GameCube but it really was good and it took a while for people to realise ! Dot diss Nintendo because it doesn't try and be like the Xbox and Playstation
Posted from Apple iPhone
kevinoism

Yeah, Nintendo are trying to reach a different market than the PS4 or Xbox1 is trying to get. It's mostly centred on fun really compared to the others. You can't really diss them either, i mean some titles that Nintendo consoles had are pretty amazing, Look at Zelda or Pokemon for example, or Super mario etc Obviously some people want super graphics and all but like, Nintendo could have made the Wii U have even better graphics if they thought that what they were aiming for was to take on Xbox and Playstation.Which to be fair would be very hard and mad to try at the moment. So yeah market segmentation plays into it y'know!

theinspector

Ok okay, maybe I was harsh, but what I really meant is in terms of a consol we shouldn't be comparing the wii against forthcoming consoles with the latest tech (sort off). But what would be fairer in terms would be the Ps Vita, versus the wii U versus the Nvidia sheild. All portable, etc you know what I mean ;-) but yeah not dising Nintendo, after all I still love pokemon on my game boy haha
kevinoism

Ok fair enough haha Yeah, actually what are your thoughts on the PSVita?? It looks like it's pretty actually, especially for a portable device and it does have some decent games out for it! Although I haven't really seen too many people with it.. So i'm guessing it took off like the PSP did here =/  Portables don't really tend to do that well outside of Japan!! And i'm quite curious about the nvidia shield..

theinspector

The vita seems Prity good, it's constantly going on sale these days for Prity cheap, but the shield looks awesome, unfortunately I have a feeling it will be out dated before it even arrives, but that's just a feeling.