cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick intro...

KevinB2
Newcomer

Hey Guys,

I've just spotted Damo's post introducing himself to everyone, and decided that I can't really put it off for much longer!

Like him, I'm going to be one of the new Community Manager's on here. 

I've been lowering the tone in 48 since April 2012, so I've nearly as much time in as the bald eagle himself. 

Without trying to sound too much like a job application, I'd say my interests are the same as pretty much everyone else - sports, film, music and reading the odd book usually connected to one of the other three.

If anybody has any tips on how to tame a hyper-active dog as well, then send them my way... horse tranquilisers just seem to make her angry...

I'd say that'll do in the meantime - I'm sure I'll catch you all in a bit!

But seriously - get me those tips, she goes through wardrobes like they're a box of Maltesers...

4 REPLIES 4

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

KevinB2 wrote:

If anybody has any tips on how to tame a hyper-active dog as well, then send them my way... horse tranquilisers just seem to make her angry...

I'd say that'll do in the meantime - I'm sure I'll catch you all in a bit!

But seriously - get me those tips, she goes through wardrobes like they're a box of Maltesers...

I have a hyperactive cat, does that count? He likes plastic straws. Throw one on the floor and he is distracted with it for at least half an hour. 😛

Haha thanks for that - I'll definitely give it a go, Marjo!

Just worried that if she doesn't see the funny side, I'll be the one getting eaten this time.

Strange dog...

Anon
Not applicable
My dog is a terrier mix and just sleeps and sheds everywhere. It's WINTER and there is hair EVERYWHERE. Why on earth would she be shedding now.... But yes. Hello! Nice to meet you 😄 I hope they make catnip available in ireland so you can knock your dog out with it 😛

Hey Camsterr - nice to meet you too! I think it'll need to be nuclear grade catnip or something! She's working her way through my clothes at the minute - I'll end up dressed like Van Damme in the beer ad if she keeps it up! Yeah - I love my casually ripped denim... so what?