Everyone has their speciality signature cooking dish that all their friends love to eat or that drink they can't get enough of. What's yours? What can you cook that your friends find irresistbly delicious? Can you make a drink so tasty your tastebuds can't bare anymore?
Post the recipe for everyone to try!!
My homemade hot chocolate recipe.
Optional: Chocolate Syrup
1. 1/4 fill the cup with Nutella and fill to above 3/4 with milk.
2. Microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Take out the cup and stir the now softened nutella into the milk until its all dissolved.
4. Microwave again for 2 1/2 minutes.
5. Take it out and stir it again.
6. Spray the whipped cream in via a spiral design.
7. Crush the flake bar up on something where you can easily pick up the broken bits. (Don't make it too much like dust)
8. Add marshmellows.
9. If you've any chocolate syrup add a drop of that too!
With this hot chocolate you can't go wrong
(Edited to grammar nazi myself)
Holy god, that sounds delicious!
I'm more of a savoury person, I love making really over the top sandwhiches and pastas with odd ingredients
I mean my favourite pizza topping is blue cheese, pear and walnuts, with a drizzle of maple syrup -NOM.
Anybody else like weird food combinations?
Home made pizza with a (homemade) garlic tomato sauce base is to die for!