cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rent Allowance

bigjoeod
Regular

Anyone here on the Rent Allowance? (or as it's officially called 'Supplementry Welfare Allowance Rent Supplment)

Got on to the housing list and picked up the form for rent allowance but it's confusing the crap outta me!!

The last section on the form is to be filled out by the landlord, but surely if you're looking for a place you don't have a landlord yet?

When searching for accomadation and the landlord of a place of interest accepts rent allowance, does he fill out that section of the form although you aren't actually his tenant yet?

If that's the case, does it take long for the form to be processed?

How is the rent allowanced paid? Is it paid directly to the land lord, do you collect it like the social welfare and give it to him yourself?

How much is the deposist on a rental lease usually on average?

Grrrr so confusing!!

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Any use?

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/social_welfare/social_welfare_payments/supplementary_welfare_sc...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.