cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

Anon
Not applicable

Hey everyone i'm niall.

Anon
Not applicable

Hey everyone i'm niall.

I play golf here in thurles golf club. I love it. That and football play for gales.

As for spending cash....I'm saving up for the ipad 5 thats being released on the 15th of october. 

#UNREAL

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@niallg1466 wrote:

Hey everyone i'm niall.

I play golf here in thurles golf club. I love it. That and football play for gales.

As for spending cash....I'm saving up for the ipad 5 thats being released on the 15th of october. 

#UNREAL

Hey there, Niall, any specific football team  you're into? If you have any old mobile phones lying around then you should sell them and use the cash for your new ipad. Apparently there's more mobile phones in Ireland than there are people (although I think that's the case nearly all over the planet).

Anon
Not applicable

this 'techie' problem is completely unacceptable. i need the use of my phone and i need it now. never heard of a problem like this, as frequent as this one, with any other company. one comeplety dissatisfied customere here. 

1amcn
Rock Star
Hey All !

I'm Neet... (if i hear my actual name being said it's an oddity) 😉

Live for travel... Adore planning & putting together my next gateway & Share a little bit of an obsession with the old coffie beans with a few others here... 🙂
Absolutely detest bad manners, Oh, & Anyone who shares the public highway-but chooses not to abide by the rules if the road!!! Grrrrrr!

Me in a nutshell 😉

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Welcome to the flock, Neet! Great to have another coffee lover on here.

So where's travel taking you next? Are you more of a beach person or do you prefer cultured city trips? I'm a bit of a traveller myself but trips need to be short because I end up spending too much money on drinks and food 😄

How many people get coned on your over complicated web**bleep**e when they go and top up?

just lost €10 top up, well fkn done

@warrick wrote:

How many people get coned on your over complicated web**bleep**e when they go and top up?

just lost €10 top up, well fkn done

As above - maybe explain what exactly you did and why you think you "lost" €10 and maybe somebody can offer an explanation? Or just contact 48 support if you have a query/complaint. 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

hey, how u doing. I got a new S5 but cant get the internet on it. I went to your websight and put in the model and fon number, but never got a sms sent. Can you help me please?

Manually configure these settings:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet/m-p/34493#M12560

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.